Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Me and My Friend

A.J and I were at my best friends house the other day so here are some pictures of A.J and his best buddy Zak!!!


Zak just loves A.J to death. He would always come up to me and want to feel my belly to see if A.J would move. And now that A.J is here he wants to hold him and play with him.



What is up with the faces??? LOL!!



Boy is A.J white, lol!!!!



Zak feeling A.J's head.



They are making faces at each other. A.J was trying to copy the face Zak was making.

Zak is so good with A.J. He can't wait for A.J to be big enough so he can go out and play and do things with him!! He will be up and running around before we know it.

1 comment:

  1. Of course your baby is a white boy. Look at his Aunt GiGi we are about the same color. Zak must play outside A LOT to have such a good tan.

    AJ does not look much lighter then you. Love the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete